Dr. Michael Pedrotti
Dr. Michael Pedrotti was born in Dayton, OH. He attended undergraduate studies at Wright State University from 1971 to 1973 and obtained his doctor of optometry from the Ohio State University in 1977. He practiced in Portsmouth, OH from 1977 until 1991. He has practiced in Dayton, OH since then and at Pearle Vision in Centerville, Ohio since 2001.
Dr. Steven Grout
Dr. Steven Grout was born in Dayton, OH. He was educated at Wright State University from 1969 to 1972 and obtained his doctor of optometry from the Ohio State University in 1976. He has practiced in the Dayton, OH area since then and is now at Pearle Vision in Centerville, OH. He practices optometry there on Fridays from 10 AM to 6PM.
Tips on how to find the best local optometrist near you.
- Look for a local optometrist that has long term experience in treating patients. The best in class eye doctors can draw from their experiences and provide you the best local care.
- Oftentimes, people dismiss location when the try to find an optometrist. Find an optometrist near your home or business so it is convenient for you to make and follow through with appointments. An optometrist near your home or workplace makes life a whole lot easier.
- Find an optometrist that has great reviews, whether it is from a neighbor that lives near you, a local family practitioner that referred you, a referral through an insurance company or by doing a search online. The best source of information often comes from local near by referrals.
- Find an optometrist that accepts your insurance.
- The best optometrist for you may be determined by:
- Are they near by and local?
- Do they accept your insurance?
- Do they have a great Reputation?
However, you also should feel comfortable during your consultation and eye exam. Make sure to factor consider personality and bed side manner when you try to find the optometrist for you and your family.